Dot by Dot LtD is a business and technology solutions provider located in Athens, Greece. Dot by Dot designs, develops and supports cutting-edge technologies and processes for its clients, relying on highly qualified, talented and dedicated professionals and leveraging innovation culture and persistence on quality.
Focusing on eHealth, mHealth and Energy Management solutions, Dot by Dot delivers pioneer software products as well as IT and management services since 2012.
Proud to be the software house of the award winning Panacea™ Integrated Bedside Terminal Solution by i3 solutions, as well as the authorized exclusive distributor for Eastern Europe and Middle East, Dot by Dot envisions to contribute to leading healthcare experience for patients and care providers into a new era by optimizing it in hospitals, extending it from hospitals to homes and redefining it into a collaborative healthcare culture.
Dot by Dot is defined by its people and their passion to change the way the world moves on.
We are seeking for a Node.js developer to join the team for our main product; Panacea™ Integrated Bedside Terminal Solution, participate passionately in the implementation cycle of new versions and the maintenance needs of the current ones and contribute keenly to the workflow’s improvement and the team’s well being.
- You participate as a team member in the design, implementation, automation, support and installation processes of our products
- Your code is reviewed as well as you are requested to review code
- You are maintaining the code that has already been written
- Your team is delivering weekly or bi-weekly releases
- You test and document code
- You evaluate the current workflow and recommend/develop improvements
- You work with a mix of technologies, including SQL servers, MongoDB, Linux Servers, Node.js and more
- You work with third party vendors in order to integrate a variety of different solutions using various technologies
- You are knowledgeable about the communication workflow between entities specified in the HTTP protocol
- Your experience revolves around client / server architecture.
- You have experience in writing and maintaining web applications and services
- You are fluent in english
- You have fulfilled any military obligations
- You are a team player and enjoy sharing knowledge, mentality and standards as well as meeting common goals
- You are keen on solving problems, facing challenges and completing missions
- You dare to present your work and ideas to others regardless of any barrier
- You are positive and adaptive to new and different solutions
- You take pride in your work and try to improve while working
- You have the criteria to balance quality, time and scope per task and conditions
- You get extra credit for: experience with 3rd party libraries and tools, valuing revision control software like Git, knowing how to approach, design and apply development testing, appreciating and having used ticketing in software development, being comfortable with LAMP and other Linux stacks, understanding object oriented programming being able to use it for modularity
- An opportunity to be part of a creative and passionate development team
- A rather casual environment with flexible personalized rules
- Space to grow as a professional and as an individual
- End to end experience in various technologies on a dynamically evolving solution that already counts various international installations
- Plugging into a broader matrix of teams, people and projects around e-Health, m-Health
How to apply
In case the above feel matching to you, send us your CV to email@example.com and a cover text explaining why we should choose you for this job. Feel free to send a sample of your work, a technical blog that you write, your github account, any open source projects that you have contributed or maintained or anything that might help us evaluate if you are a match to our current team.